Monday 15 May 2017

A sugar Daddy falls in love with a married Lady

I Have a Sugar Daddy So I Can Support My Son. Here's What My Life Is Like.

Elle - Yesterday




When I first heard about SeekingArrangement.com, a website that helps men and women connect with sugar babies (people who are paid to provide some sort of relationship service) and sugar daddies (people who pay to receive the relationship service), I was skeptical. A girlfriend of mine was already on the site as a sugar baby, and she was getting all these lavish gifts - extravagant dinners with a $1,000+ bill, exotic getaways, designer handbags - but I had no idea what she, or other girls on the site, were doing in exchange for these things. Plus, who were these people that she was meeting? Were they nice guys? Creeps? Were they even who they said they were?

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
The gifts obviously seemed nice, but when I heard that she was making money on top of that, that's what really persuaded me. Because I didn't care about the material things I could have - I just wanted to provide for my son.

I'm a single mom to six-year-old Carter*, who lost his dad when he died from a heart attack five years ago. We obviously weren't expecting it, and losing a second income, especially in Los Angeles - one of the most expensive cities to live in - made it very difficult for me to provide for Carter. I could afford the basics on my salary working as a customer service representative, but I was never really able to give him the things I thought he should have - a nicer

http://streetshared.com/srvr1/download/dXBsb2Fkcy9kcmFrZV9ob3RsaW5lX2JsaW5nX2luc3RydW1lbnRhbC5tcDM=/h/b85262738a94ac1b00f64ffe9066fd3e/sh/fae74d12e58014c98bcaede514b0d76b



No comments:

Post a Comment

NBC bans Olamide’s latest hit single, 'Science Students' January 29, 2018  Olamide’s hit single “Science Students” has been b...